Suggestion for the avoidance of accidents_.
The following precautions are suggested for the avoidance of accidents during bad weather, particularly when the ship is pitching or rolling.
1. *NEVER*let go of the hand-rails when proceeding up or down companion ways.
2. *Always* hold on to safety ropes, hand rails or secured furniture when crossing open lobbies, going through public rooms or in the Dining Room .
3. Ladies are advised to wear low heel shoes.
4. In bad weather, do not stroll about the ship unnecessarily; remain seated in furniture that is secured.
5. When sitting in straight-back chair, brace yourself. If the chair should move while you are at your meal, hold on to the table and do not attempt to save movable utensils or equipment.
6. Avoid holding on the bathroom or other doors-the ship movement may suddenly cause the doors to close.
7. If you see unsecured baggage in your stateroom, call your steward.
8. Do not allow children to *run* or *play* unattended.
9. Use Berth Ladder to enter Upper Bed. Make certain the ladder is securely placed.
10. *Please*, do not ignore these suggestions. They are for your own safety.